ParentMail is the service we use to communicate with parents and families.
- Receive messages in the normal way via text or email.
- Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox!)
- Connect to other schools, nurseries or clubs that use ParentMail.
- Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier.
- Messages can be sent directly to mums, dads and carers – even grandparents!
- e-payment method that should be used to pay for all trips and uniform and to top up your child’s lunch account. Lunch accounts can also be topped up by students with cash using the credit machines in the Dining Hall. We use ParentMail to make payments easier and to remove the need for students to carry large amounts of cash.
Registering with ParentMail is very easy! If you haven’t yet registered, please contact the school office on 01332 671723 for the registration link.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we would highly recommend you download the ParentMail App for the best user experience. To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” in your App store.